The link between ManusOnLine (MOL) and Internet Culturale for all those manuscripts that have been described in the MOL catalogue and also reproduced in the ICCU digital library is now available to users. Thus, starting from the enquiry page in MOL and using its access procedures, it is now possible to find out which manuscripts among those described in MOL are also reproduced in Internet Culturale, and to visualize them through the link, which can be found in each description.
The collections described in ManusOnLine and digitized in Internet Culturale are the following ones:
- the Fondo Antico of the Biblioteca Comunale in Assisi
- the medieval and modern manuscripts preserved in the Biblioteca pubblica arcivescovile A, De Leo in Brindisi
- the modern manuscripts preserved in the Biblioteca comunale Giovanni Bovio in Trani
- the 19th-20th century manuscripts preserved in the Biblioteca provinciale S. Terese dei Maschi - De Gemmis in Bari
- the modern manuscripts preserved in the Biblioteca comunale Marco Gatti in Manduria
- one 15th century choral manuscript and 12 modern manuscripts preserved in the Biblioteca comunale Giuliani in Palo del Colle
- one 15th century codex and 3 modern manuscripts preserved in the Biblioteca di Sant'Antonio in Afragola
- 3 manuscripts containing a 19th century history of Putignano, preserved in the Biblioteca comunale De Miccolis Angelini in Putignano
- one 18th manuscript preserved in the Biblioteca Gaetano Ricchetti in Bari
- one 18th manuscript preserved in the Biblioteca della provincia delle Puglie dei Frati Minori Cappuccini in Bari.